Sharon is a wonderful and talented crafter who I have the utmost respect for. He creations are outstanding.
To pay it forward, I would like to nominate the following fellow crafters:
1. Melissa Pinter at http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com. Not only has she progressed by leaps and bounds, she is always looking for new and different things to create.
2. Kat Shriber at http://katscrapfever.blogspot.com/. Kat is just wonderful and her creations are just as wonderful.
3. Teresa Kaufhold over at http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/. A true DT sister in all aspects. I love seeing all her wonderful creativity.
4. Jennifer Cassingham Lorist over at at http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/ another DT sister who is super sweet and extremely crafty.
5. Jen L aka Crafty Jen over at http://
Ok so there are my nominations, now for the part I have been dreading where I have to tell you seven facts about myself.
1. I have four fabulous children, one granddaughter and another one on the way.
2. Just got back from a Wonderful trip to disney world.
3. I love crafting and learning new techniques.
4. I have been married for 28 years!
5. I have a chihuahua named Dexter.
6. I love Coca Cola!
7. My family means the world to me. :)
Thank you Sharon for thinking of me! You are such a sweet lady!
Sharon is also giving away some awesome blog candy on her blog. So please check her out!