Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cricut Craft Room 100 Cart Blog Hop

Welcome to Day Two of the 100 Cart Blog Hop by Cricut Craft Room
My Cricut Craft Room 100 Cartridge Hop
You should have arrived from the very talented Heather  If  not, please start at Erica's so you don't miss out. :)

Today I am using Disneys Mickey and Friends and Disneys Mickey Font Cartridges.  We just returned from Disney World and I wanted to start my layouts right away.
Here is a full view of both pages:

I was lucky enough to get this wonderful paper from Erica and I just love it. The background on this particular sheet was busier than I wanted, so I took a black 12X12 and cut it in half and then cut my Disney sheet in 1/2 and taped them together.   All my cuts are at 3.5 and I used lots of white, black and clear enamel to get my embellishments to pop!

The banner was cut from another piece of paper from the same paper pack as well as the itop pieces.
I really enjoyed working on this layout and have several more still  to do once I get my pictures developed.

Next be sure to stop by the wonderful Claire and see what fabulous project she has made. I'm sure you'll be amazed.


20 COMMENTS:

Janet's Planet said...

Love the Disney layout!! Janet Royer

cema1cema said...

Love how your layout turned out! Very cute! Christina

TeresaK said...

That Disney layout is just too cute! I came back for a 2nd peek! Hope this is allowing comments...I had trouble the first time around!
Teresa
DT sis

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

I love Disney pages. Very nice

Claire Spielman said...

I like the way you broke up the busy pattern...GREAT job on making the pieces POP!
TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
DT My Cricut Craft Room
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Marji said...

Great lay out! Perfect!

Unknown said...

Sue Ann I love this Lo. Such a great idea to use the solid black to break up the pattern side! Love the banner as well. TFS, Mary M

Josie0602 said...

That is just a fabulous Disney layout!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

silvia said...

LOVE the pages!!

Pattie Mcginnis said...

Love this layout... It is great...
Great job... Love Mickey font...

rlovew said...

Awesome Disney Layout!

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I've been a scrapper for quite sometime now and to this day my disney trip was my favorite thus far! Have fun with it! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Connie Can Crop said...

I love Mickey!! What a great layout!!
TFS!
Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

beautiful layout. Love the paper, it is great.
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
MCCR DT

Kris Dietz said...

Fantastic layout! I love all the elements you combined. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

azivy said...

Love our layout great job

TFS

AMy

Crafting And Beyond said...

Sue Ann Your Disney Lay Out is adorable Breaking up the busy pattern was a terrific idea I can't wait to see wait t see what u create next!!! Thank u for Inspiring me and Sharing your terrific projects, Crafty Hugs, Susan MCCR Design Team

Kathy Salido said...

Great LO Suzy!! And what a great way to break up the busy pattern!
Kathy
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

marg0006 said...

What a super sweet sweet layout. Mickey always makes everything cute.

marg0006@verizon.net

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute LO.love the banner and DP.