Welcome to our 100 Cartridge Blog Hop! You should have come from Erica's Blog, if not, please hop on over there so you don't miss out on any of the fun.
So what is our 100 Cartridge Blog Hope you ask? Every month, we use at least 100 different Cricut cartridges in projects. Some projects only have one cartridge, some projects have multiple. So take a look around and then click on the link to the next blog which belongs to my friend Courtney and check out the creative and crafty ideas.
For my first project I used French Manor and Storybook. I just love how this project turned out.
My daughter recently got married and is doing her bathroom in a Paris Motif. So I wanted to do something a little personal for her. Here are the items used to make it:
The Paper Studio Pearlized Paper - all the paper used was Pearlized.
Sweet Chelsea Cuttlebug Strip for the border
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressed Ink
Martha Stewart Red & Brown Ink - not sure of the name
I started with a Pearlized Cream Paper and then used the Distressed Ink over the whole sheet. Her bathroom colors are cream and brown and it really turned out a nice shade doing this process. I cut the Eiffel Tower at "Fit to Page" which came out to be 11.5 inches. The Keys were cut at 5 inches and then the name at 2 inches from Storybook. Pop dots were used to pop it up. All edges were inked using Red and then going back over with Brown...except the borders, I just ran the brown over those. I'm still debating on whether or not to add on a tag with 'Amore" hanging from the keys. I would love your opinion.
Otherwise, I am very happy with it and plan to head over to Michaels or Hobby Lobby this weekend for a Frame.
My second project is a card I made using the new Cricut Circle cart Sophie. I am a new Circle Member of last quarter and I adore this cart.
I actually sat down to make a Holiday Card and ended up with this instead, which turned out perfectly because I have a friend who is going through a difficult time and I think she will like this card. Guess my mind knew what I really wanted. LOL
Here are the items used to make this card:
Prepacked Cards from Michaels - I absolutely LOVE these. Makes everything so easy.
The Paper Studio Pearlized Papers - I was on a roll with these apparently....:)
DCWV The Harvest Gathering Stack - gorgeous paper
Martha Stewart Brown inks
Tim Holtz Distressed Inks
The project is cut at 5 inches and pop dots are used to put most of the pieces together. I added some bling (from my friend Erica) and used some stamps I picked up at a yard sale, I believe. (You can never be to thrifty.) And I think they may even be Stampin Up.
Well that's all I have for you, please take the time to leave a comment or even become a follower. Encouragement is always appreciated.
And don't forget to visit Courtney and all the other fabulous designers creations. I have listed the lineup below in case you get lost.
Hope you enjoyed yourself! Thanks again for stopping by and Have a FABULOUS DAY! :)
1. Erica – http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Suzy Crafts - http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot..com <--You are here
3. Courtney Larson - http://craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com/ <-- GO HERE NEXT
4. Patricia Holloway - http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
5. Madison Womack – http://funkycards.blogspot.com
6. Alishia Gaff- http://alishia-myscrapping.blogspot.com/
7. Heather Flaherty - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
8. Yvette Lopez- http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com
9. Jen Roseman - http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com
10. Tracy Godfrey - http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com
11. Tammy Schmitt - http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com
12. Tina Keller (Crafty and Green)- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com/
13. Audrey Dickinson (Scrappy EMT) http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com/
14. Samantha Sickles - http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
15. Holly- http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/
16. Melissa Pinter - http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
17. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/