Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Its beginning to feel like FALL........

Yes, it is beginning to feel like FALL. The weather here is cool and crisp.  We have already decorated for fall and my house smells like pumpkins. (Love the air freshners from Yankee Candle :)) 

My husband is an avid yard sale person. And he gets awesome things. But it seems whenever I go, I don't find anything. However, last weekend, I came across 2 packs of Stamping up stamps for $2.50 each. So I grabbed them up! 

So here is my first attempt at stamping and coloring it in. Hope you enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by and stop by tomorrow as I am featured http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ Theme Day Thursday... 

Suzy's Crafts

3 COMMENTS:

CrazyQuiltCreator said...

Thanks for your comment :) I am aslo attempt this coloring stamp thing, but I'm starting with colored pencils. Then I would like to try the copic markers.

Suzys Crafts said...

I used color pencils too..Martha Stewart. I don't have any copics yet.... :)

Shelly Lynn said...

Another beautiful card! You did a great job with the stamping and coloring it in! Lucky girl to find those Stampin' Up stamps so cheap!! That is awesome!