Monday, June 20, 2011

An Award!!!

I just received a wonderful award from my friend Autumn at My "Buggy" Creations.
Thanks Autumn!!!

The rules are as follows:

1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.

2. To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.

3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other blog buddies.


My 7 random facts

1. I have four wonderful children

2. I love to read

3. My favorite time of year is spring.

4. My favorite holiday is Christmas!

5. Teal and pink are my favorite colors.

6. This blogging stuff is new to me, but I am having the best time.

7. I am married to a wonderful man who supports my crafting addiction! LOL


And to pass the award along, here are some wonderful members of our Design Team:







































0 COMMENTS: