Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs

 I am excited to be a guest designer for the hop today.
So, if you came here from Heather's blog then you are in the right place. Otherwise, jump back to  Lisa's blog so you don't miss any of the fun.

Today I have made a Wintery Thank you card for my daughter who is student teaching and wanted to give her teachers a little something. I used a silhouette thank you card file and added a snowman  from a larger piece of My Minds Eye winter Wonderland  paper with pop dots. I then thought it would be fun to add a little wobble on the back.   
I think it came out so cute. I am sure my daughter is going to love it for her teacher.


I also made another accordion card using a silhouette file of Santa and his sleigh. My granddaughter loved this file and of course she had to have a card to give her teacher too. LOL.
 So she assisted me in cutting the file out and then after she went to bed,  I cut another copy of the file out using DCWV Chalkboard paper which is extremely sturdy and ran it through my Xyron to make the entire card a little sturdier for all the little hands that I am sure will be handling it. :) We also added some Liquid pearls for reindeer eyes and here it is. Hope you enjoy. 

Now don't forget to hop over to see what the wonderfully talented Miss Ashley has for you. This is such a fun hop with many wonderful creative ideas. 

Thank you again to Lisa and the wonderful sponsors!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful and creative day!

Suzy's Crafts



14 COMMENTS:

Gail said...

Suzy - thanks for displaying your project today - congratulations on your daughter in student teaching - teaching is a wonderful career - I enjoyed it very much - have a great week! Thanks for being part of the hop.
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Karen B said...

What a really cute card.

Rosalee said...

Love both your cards Suzy but I must admit that I've never seen an accordion card of reindeer and I think it looks great. Wonderful idea to add liquid pearls as eyes. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Peggywhiz said...

cute card, snowmen is my theme this year for christmas.

Sarah Biswabic said...

I love your cards! So adorable!

Unknown said...

Love your cards. Congrats to your daughter...thanks for sharing.

marianneDotwanhamATgmailDOTcom

mamawcindy said...

Your Snowman Card is so Cute and WOW on that Accordion Card! I Love them both! :0)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards.

Melissa

Cathy said...

great cards!! love the accordian, and the papers used.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Prettiful Creations said...

Love both your cards. They are so creative
Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

Cute card,love your project...MaryG.

Carla said...

I love the card it's adorable!! The Reindeer are so cute too. Thanks so much for sharing.

racincrafts at aim dot com

Jodie R said...

No way! How adorable is that?!?! That's it! I am getting a Silhouette! (Just don't tell my Cricuts!!)

Tanya said...

Love your projects :)
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com