Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have come from Enjoli.
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month!http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
Today I am using the Alphalicious Cartridge, the April Showers Cartridge and the Inspired Heart Cartridge.
My first project is a scrapbook layout I made for a friend and her special little boy Ethan. They have been through so much recently and I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her.
I took a sheet of paper from the DCWV Safari Kids Paper and then I cut the faith and love from Inspired Heart Cart. This is such a beautiful cartridge with wonderful sayings.
I wanted to keep it pretty simple so I just added a pinwheel I made using a Martha Stewart punch and added a little ribbon I had as well as cut another strip of the Safari Kids paper to add to the bottom. I then used my fabulous i-top and added a medium size brad. This is rapidly becoming my new favorite tool!
Add a little bit of stickles, (Distressed Vintage Photo and Rangers Lime Green) and I hope she likes it!
You can read more about Ethan on facebook in the Prayers for Ethan group.
My second project started out as a different card that when finished, I was not happy with. It was my first try at a slider card so maybe next time. :)
Anyhow, this is Imaginesce Hippity Hop paper and I can't tell you how beautiful it is. I purchased this from Erica and I believe it will be available in her store soon.
I cut a strip of 2 3/4 of one side and 1 3/4 of the other side and after inking, placed them on my card. Using the April Showers card, I cut the umbrella and rain boots at 2.5 inches. Added April cut at 1.5 and used the I-top to add a little extra. Some stickles, liquid pearls - my favorite new product and a spritz of glimmer, here it is.
I know it is not quite April yet, but we have had no snow and lots of rain, so I am just jumping ahead.
Thanks for looking and if you get lost, I will have the lineup at the bottom. You next stop is Yvette and I can't wait for you to see her wonderful creations!
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
4. Laurie- http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
9. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
10. Laura http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
12. Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
15. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
16. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
17. Jen L http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
18. Sharron - http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
19. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
20. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
21. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/ - you are HERE
22. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/ - -go here NEXT
23. Sherri http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
24. Kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com/
25. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!