Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday Challenge

Welcome to our Friday's Challenge at Ericas Craft Room.  Today we were challenged to make something using Red Pink or Brown.  I chose Red with a little bit of Pink heart embellishments to make the following card.


Using a white premade card, I used a Martha Stewart punch (can't recall the name, sorry) and punched the bottom border. I then took some Tim Holtz distress ink, (black soot and spun sugar) and some Martha Stewart black ink for the edges. 


I love the Bo Bunny Enchanted line of paper...you will see more of it this weekend. I used as the background on the bottom of the card and then again to surround my tag. Adding a bit of crinkled Ribbon,(homemade) cut the Heart at 3.5 inches from the Spring Fever Holiday Cart and added some bling I had left over from this weekends blog project. 


I then took my Xyron Design Runner and added the Cherish.  I've not used this tool much and now that my craft room is semi-clean, I hope to start using some items I have purchased and not tried out. :)  


So here is my card. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to stop back by this weekend for our Blog Hop. I think you'll like my project....see you Sat.

Suzy's Crafts

And before I go... Happy 22nd Birthday to my beautiful daughter Amanda. You have grown into a wonderful woman!  Love you bunches!!!



5 COMMENTS:

Tonya said...

Wow! What a beautiful card. I love the crinkle ribbon, great color.

You can see the Disney layout that I created on my blog ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Tonya

Jen L said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter !!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card !!

Tammy Schmitt said...

Super pretty card!! TFS:-)

~Tammy

Liz said...

love the distressed ink on this

Samantha said...

Beautiful card! I love the details on the heart.


Samantha
samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com