Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Its Cheer Competition Time...

My 7 year old granddaughter has a cheer competition this weekend. All the parents got a little something to put in their goodie bags they will recieve after the competition. Candy, pens, pencils, lipgloss, etc.  So I decided to make these bookmarks for them. I used Plantin Schoolbook and used my Xyron to run all the letters through. Makes life so much easier. :)  Then using the Plantin Schoolbook cart again, I used the little tag and did a hide contour on the cut out circle. Added a little inking and some glitter. I then ran them through a laminator and used a punch to re-add the cutout. Added some ribbon and Voila ~ 20 bookmarks!  I hope the girls love them. My granddaughter\helper seems to. 


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fantastic day!

Suzy's Crafts

0 COMMENTS: