Monday, July 25, 2011

Imagination Mondays

Welcome to Imagination Mondays! 

This is a posting as part of the design team for My Cricut Craft Room. So please stop over there and see the other projects for today.

For todays project I used Imagine More Cartridge. I used a 4 x 6 premade card. The hello and background were cut using cuttlebug diecuts by my pal Kat. Both the owl and the strip at the bottom came from the Imagine More cart. The owl was cut at 1.5 inches and the strip at .7 inches. I did have to cut about a half inch off the end of the strip.  The flower was made from Cuttlebugs new Quilling Daisy and sprized with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I am very happy with how it turned out. Hope you like it too.


Tomorrow I will post pictures from this past Friday at the Cricut Circle meet in Ohio! Had so much fun!  So don't forget to stop back. And I think it will be time for some blog candy too......

See you soon! :)

Suzy's Crafts

2 COMMENTS:

Jen L said...

Very cute card... Love the colors.

Connie Gail said...

I posted a comment for you on FB but did want to see how you made this. I would say that this would be one of my favorite card/format. Very nice! I love the 'Hello'. I'll need to check with Kat and see if it a Cuttlebug die-cut or another brand. You did a GREAT job!