Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I have had a wonderful Mothers Day! A Yummy breakfast made by my husband and wonderful kids. I recieved a certificate for a pedicure...yay, the tootsies are so excited to get ready for the warm weater and two beautiful pandora charms - a little girl for my granddaughter and one that says 'mom'.  Oh and I can't forget the beautiful bouquet of flowers!!!  They are too good to me...but I'm not telling them. :)

Then I have spent the rest of the day scrapping away. LOL. Here is the card and layout I did for Ericas Room. We are to use two cartridges using ONLY the Feature keys.

Can't tell you what carts I used yet..we are going to be guessing later. If you have not had the chance to enter, please come join the fun.  They are the best group of ladies. Feel like I've known them forever!!!

Here are a couple other things I worked on yesterday. 


Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

Sue-Ann

1 COMMENTS:

HotPinkScrapper said...

very cute congrats on the win