I know I have been a major slacker on my blog recently. Due to some medical issues, I have been MIA. But things are looking up and I am so thrilled to be a part of this Blog Hop with a great group of ladies :). I'm so glad you have been hopping with us and had a chance to see all the beautiful projects. Please sit back and just enjoy yourselves.
Halloween is the 2nd biggest decorating holiday at our house. (Christmas is the first) My husband loves doing woodwork and makes beautiful decorations for our yard. He sets everything up the first weekend of October and it takes the entire day. Also, every year, he removes an item and adds something new he has made. Families come every year to get their pictures taken. It is a fun and friendly family atmosphere.
The pictures below were taken during daylight hours, but at night, there are spotlights to highlight the monsters. Some of them light up, some have moving parts and then there are always the bubble fog machines that the kids love to pop the bubbles and see the smoke.
|The eyes in this monster glow.|
|This teeter totter actually moves up and down.|
|Don't miss the Headless Horseman towards the back!|
And here is my project. A Halloween layout with my two granddaughters standing in front of the big Green monster. I used the Cricut Celebrate with a Flourish Cart on this project. This is one of my favorite carts. :) Then added some cute cut outs my friend Kat gave me over a year ago!! Added a little bling and some fabric monsters and voila! I am happy happy with my project and had a lot of fun making it.
I hope you enjoyed your visit and will continue on to see what wonderful project Anna has created for you. Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you to Lisa of HoneyBearz Designs for having this fabulous Blog Hop. It has been so much fun. Don't forget to hop all the way through to be eligible for Lisa's Blog Candy!
Here is the entire lineup incase you get lost along the way. :)
1. Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Dena ~ http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
3. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/
5. Ashley - http://especiallymade.blogspot.com/
6. Christine- http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com/
8. Lluvia aka misses crafty- http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com/
9. Pam http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
10. Paula http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/
11. Connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
12. Esther - http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
13. Janea http://www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com/
14. Rebecca ~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
15. Tricia http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/
16. Suzy's Crafts - http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/ ------> YOU ARE HERE ;)
17. Anna~ http://www.stampanna.com/ -------> GO HERE NEXT!!!
18. Liz Mullen~ http://ScrapiliciousLife.blogspot.com/
19 Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
20. Melissa http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/
21. Jessi http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/