Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs
I am excited to be a guest designer for the hop today.So, if you came here from Lisa's blog then you are in the right place.
I wanted to make something for two of my girls who moved into new homes this past month.
The supplies I used:
Cricut Word Collage Cartridge
Mini gel pens
Chomas Gel pen holder
A christmas pick (Michaels)
Frame (Kohls -picked it up real cheap on Black Friday)
Ranger Stickles - Green, Christmas Red and Frosted Lace.
This is the first time I have used the Chomas gel pen holder and it was so easy and fun to use. I will be using this more often. :) Once I had used the pens to complete the outline, I added a little bit of stickles to add some extra sparkle. Can never have enough sparkle, especially at Christmas. :-)
And here is the one I have all put together:
Super easy and fun project. I think my daughters will love it. Thanks for stopping by.
Now hop on over to Mary to see what wonderful project she has created. And in case you get lost along the way, the entire lineup is posted below.
Thank you Lisa for allowing me to be a guest designer today and to all the wonderful sponsors a huge thank you for your support!! I have really enjoyed being part of this hop and hope you have had some fun also.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/c
2. Suzy's Crafts - http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
3. Mary Montecalvo-http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/
4. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/
5. Theresa~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
6. Sheila- http://www.2pawprints.blogspot.com/
7. Jillian - http://www.paperalamode.com/
8. Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
9. Rebecca~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
11. Madge- http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/
12. Jessi http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
13. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
14. Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/